Monday, May 24, 2010

I wish to know the address/ location of a Yugioh Card Shop in Japan known as CARD KINGDOM?

I believe the shop sells most of the existing Yugioh Japanese Cards from the earliest boosters and wish to get to the place on my travels.





My main purpose is to find some really rare cards that is out of reach in the US and other parts of Asia.





If you have any other address you know of in Japan that deals in cards from the earlier boosters ( Like Blue Eyes White dragon 3D Ult Rare) at reasonable prices, please do let me know.

I wish to know the address/ location of a Yugioh Card Shop in Japan known as CARD KINGDOM?
ayy its gonna be hard not many people know if they dont live in japan. sorry its verturly imposibble try google





best of luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment