Monday, May 24, 2010

I have yugioh cards for sale and trade!?

i have thousands of yugioh cards.


i have a few binders of holos. i am working on my list


but i have only gotten to the b's so far on my list.


i have holos from almost every set!


also have common and common rares


in boxes in alphabetical order if you need them!


all in near mint or mint condition.


i also can throw in commons if you buy cards from me!


email me soon!

I have yugioh cards for sale and trade!?
Unfortunately, yugioh cards are extremely hard to sell now. If you have bought and sold cards when they were at its high, you would have made the most money.
Reply:If you can hook me up with a list of your cards, I'm sure you can make some money off of me and my buddies! can you use Ebay and/or paypal?


No comments:

Post a Comment