Monday, May 24, 2010

I got thousnds of yugioh cards i want to sell via paypal. Anyone Interested?

I got..


Exodia


God Cards


Mirror Force


Magic Cylinder


Dark Necrofear


Gate Guardian


Metalmorph


Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon





I have about ANY rare card from the old sets of yugioh








If anyone is interested, Please email me at fallen_skater16@yahoo.com

I got thousnds of yugioh cards i want to sell via paypal. Anyone Interested?
Pay-pal is an on-line bank verry easy to use. You just need an CC or Bank ATM or debit card.





Why are you asking here? Why not just sell them on E-bay? That way there we know how much you're asking we can see pic's of the cards and we will know when we are going to get the cards.





By the way you can use paypal on E-bay.
Reply:I would accept this offer, but i don't have any idea on how to use paypal.


No comments:

Post a Comment