Monday, May 24, 2010

R there any free online price charts 4 yugioh cards?

My cousin just gave me about 500 of them 4 free and I want 2 sell them 4 money (duh). The thing is I can't find any price charts for cards anywhere. I don't want 2 keep looking @ every individual card on ebay and doing the math 2 average it. I did the trial of collector's gateway 4 yugioh, but all it is is a short name 4 a chart that u have 2 type and compare everything by Urself. plz hlp! thnx.

R there any free online price charts 4 yugioh cards?
Use http://toywiz.com and just sell 1\3 of their price whola money
Reply:Well, there is a magazine out there called Beckett Yugioh. In there is probably every card ever listed in a set. They have price ranges in there. You will have to see every card individually but it will do the trick for a one-stop source. Hope this helps.

shoe buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment