Monday, May 24, 2010

Selling Yugioh Cards/Tournaments?

I havent played yugioh in about 3-4 years. I have tons of cards, and just acquired many super/ultra/secret rares. Are there any tournaments in the Georgia area?





Or are there any recommened places to sell them (preferrably in Georgia and not Ebay)

Selling Yugioh Cards/Tournaments?
go to upperdeck website and check the tournament locator and card shop locator in your area. most likely they will be the same place. anyways tournaments are probably teh best place to trade or sell cards. i wouldnt suggest selling them directly to the card shop. they are still a business and will be looking to get their best deal. research how much your cards are worth and try to get the most you can. the card shops in my area have often offered me half what my cards are worth, thinking i was some stupid kid that didnt know price of cards.
Reply:you could sell them on www. amizon.com sorry i don't know where tournaments are.I know where they are in ohio


No comments:

Post a Comment