Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm selling some yugioh cards for my friend, how much should I charge him?

How much should I get out of this I'm selling $500 of yugioh cards for him he says I should get 15% of it (which is $75) but I had to post all the cards, type up all the cards, keep all the cards at my house, organize pickups, etc. and i feel like I'm getting ripped off. How much money should I get out of this?

I'm selling some yugioh cards for my friend, how much should I charge him?
15% is good there his cards he paid for them not you, at least hes giving you money when i sell for people my average asking is between 10% and 15%. if you listed these for free then dont complain if it costed you to list subtract the costing fees from the selling price.

buy web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment