Monday, May 11, 2009

I have 2 yugioh cards I need to know the value of before I either trade or sell them?

One is a Japanese Exodia. It is the whole body not just a head or leg all i know is it is something and effect and it has 12 satrs and it doesn't say yugioh or Konamion the back. The other is a Five Headed Dragon. It has 12 stars it is dragon/fusion/effect and has 5000 attack and defense it is dark and does not take battle damage.

I have 2 yugioh cards I need to know the value of before I either trade or sell them?
the first is fake, the only official yugioh cards that do not say KONAMI and have the yu-gi-oh logo (japanese in this case) are the egyptian god card varients





five-headed dragon is worth $5-10
Reply:i dont think u should trade them. if i were u i would find the effect of the exodia card and if ur a duelist use it to kick some major ***. and if u plan on selling them then id go with the japanese ne since u cant understand it. maybe its worth alot and at least ud be makin some money and making a nothr duelist happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment