Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone know a shop where i could sell my yugioh cards in the myrtle beach area of south carolina?

I would prefer it if the shop gave cash, but as long as they have something interesting to buy there store credit is fine.

Does anyone know a shop where i could sell my yugioh cards in the myrtle beach area of south carolina?
Yes, you could find a card shop in Barefoot Landing, or Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach which would most likely give you cash.
Reply:There are some stores in my area, Ohio, that are just !huge! card sellers. They sell cards, buy and trade. Sort of like a gamestop, but for cards. I sold a couple of Pokemon cards there, and traded some.


I hope you have one near you. They are usally near downtown and smaller stores.


Else i would try doing a garage sale, or at the top of your street sell cards, I have tried it and it works pretty good. Sold about 100 yugioh cards for $14.


No comments:

Post a Comment