Monday, May 11, 2009

Anyone have any yugioh cards I can have? I will gladly apreciate them?

Hi, is there anyone that has any yugioh card they don't want? I'll gladly take them. I'll take any kind of cards. I'm not trying to beg or anything.

Anyone have any yugioh cards I can have? I will gladly apreciate them?
Oh, I'm sure if I looked through my collection, I could find a few duplicate cards I'm not using. You must have some sort of idea for what you want your deck theme to be, don't you? Just using any cards what-so-ever is sort of dangerous if you're playing for blood.





I really don't want to have to pay shipping charges to get the cards to you, though... that can get expensive after a while.





But, if I might ask, can you not find a place to buy cards in the town you live in? I mean, there must be one somewhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment