Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i know my yugioh cards and my God cards are original?

pls tell me plss

How can i know my yugioh cards and my God cards are original?
you can tell by the picture. if it is like shiny and really plastic feeling its fake. another way is if you look at the pic, if its fake it has like little computer dots so you can totally tell if its fake and by looking at the back of the card. if the surrounding brown is light colored its fake....
Reply:One easy way to see it, when you can pull of the card from the back cover its faked. When there is totally no friction on the card, and its totally shiny its also faked. There is also a small silver or gold shiny square at the bottom right. If it is there it should be real, if its not. Hope it helped.

choosing loops

No comments:

Post a Comment